Saturday, February 14, 2009

Every Kiss begins with KAY!!

No i'm not promoting Kay Jewellery, its just that my husband gifted me this beautiful dazzling necklace on this valentine's day. And the Kay caption "Every kiss begins with Kay" is apt for an astonishing jewellery collection like this one and goes without saying. Its been 6 yrs that v both know each other and he never stopped surprising me till date, touchwood!! On the other hand i'm pretty bad at giving surprises. You must be wondering what this beauty n beast combination (jewellery n cuisine) is all about....well well these Peanut butter Cookies were my return gift to him on the valentine's and he says they are "Priceless". All i can do to impress him is cook a delicious meal or dish.

You may go to "My Baking" for the recipe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..wonderful gift...lucky u!
and..
a delicious return gift too....wah..

ARUNA said...

Raji u r soooooooo sweet!!!!

Unknown said...

KAY's so lovely,....and the cookies look yummy...

ARUNA said...

tq Bharathi dear:)

Anonymous said...

oh....that's cute! The necklace sure looks beautiful and am pretty sure the cookies tasted yummm.

ARUNA said...

yeah Mallika, it is cute and luckily my cookies were good too :)

Unknown said...

the best way to win husband's heart is through his tummy by making delicious food n i think it was a perfect gift.

ARUNA said...

yeah hopefully chaitanya :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg
it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Also visit my webpage :: healthy diet plans for women