You will need:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons HERSHEY'S unsweetened Cocoa
- Dash salt (a pinch, optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in large mug.
- Heat milk in a vessel on a medium flame and bring it to boil.
- Alternatively you can also heat milk in microwave at 1-1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla. 1 serving.
Rich and Adult: Increase cocoa to 2 tablespoons; follow recipe above.
Lower Fat: Use nonfat milk; follow recipe above.
Sugar Free: Omit sugar. Combine cocoa and salt. Proceed as above, using nonfat milk. Stir in vanilla and sugar substitute with sweetening equivalence of 2 tablespoons sugar.
Have a nice HOT cocoa!!!!!!!